I love combining cranberry and orange during the holidays, they just work and are so festive, especially this Cranberry Orange Fudge.
I’m such a sucker for good gourmet fudge recipes, but I haven’t had any fudge for over two years because making a good dairy free fudge was throwing e for a loop. This year I vowed to figure it out and boy did I! I figure out two super easy ways to make a fudge with no dairy, no sweetened condensed milk, no evaporated milk….and it doesn’t call for any funny ingredients.
This method I learned from my friend Laura on a road trip to Las Vegas last month. The base of this fudge is only two ingredients. Yep, just 2 ingredients…and then I embellished it with my orange extract and cranberries!
It’s the 12th again, so that means I’m sharing 11 other amazing recipes from my #12bloggers group. Don’t all these Holiday Party Treats look amazing?!?! Keep scrolling for all the links and for my Cranberry Orange Fudge recipe.
- Vanilla Mixed Nuts with Cranberries from BetsyLife
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Rum Spiced Walnuts from I Love My Disorganized Life
- White Chocolate Chip Cherry Shortbread Cookies from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Peppermint Bark from Million Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from A Night Owl
- Old Fashion Molasses Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Peppermint S’mores from Mom Endeavors
- Brown Sugar Caramels from Stephie Cooks
- Gingerbread Cupcakes from See Vanessa Craft
- Cranberry Orange Fudge from Around My Family Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bombs from White Lights on Wednesday