Turn leftover baked sweet potatoes into this delicious Herbed Sweet Potato Biscuit Recipe for a delicious side dish.
I love these biscuits! The mild sweet potato flavor pairs so nicely with the fresh rosemary and thyme. They were such an amazing addition to my holiday table and the color of the biscuits is just beautiful!
Plus…I love drop biscuits! If you don’t know what drop biscuits are…they don’t require rolling and cutting. Basically you drop the dough onto the baking sheet. I love huge drop biscuits so I usually drop about 1/4-1/3 cup of dough for each biscuit. They are huge and big and fluffy!
I used Bisquick for this Herbed Sweet Potato Biscuit recipe. I love bisquick! I’ve even made my own regular homemade bisquick mix for when I have time and energy to really cook. I haven’t made a gluten free mix yet, but I’m working on it….so for now, I buy the gluten free bisquick at the store. And even though, I used the gluten free bisquick to make these, you can totally use regular bisquick too! They don’t taste like gluten free biscuits….they taste amazing!!!
Looking for more Sweet Potato Recipes? I’ve got a bunch of Easy Sweet Potato Recipes <—- click for more!
Or learn how to bake restaurant style sweet potatoes!
For more amazing recipes perfect for your holiday meal, check out all the recipes from the #12bloggers group. Don’t they all look and sound amazing?!?!?
- Roasted Kabocha Squash with Balsamic and Feta from Betsylife
- Bacon-Parmesan Spaghetti Squash from Home Cooking Memories
- Balsamic Green Beans with Pancettafrom A Little Claireification
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan from The Rebel Chick
- Cheesy Garlic & Herb Pull Apart Bread from Million Moments
- Easy Sweet Potato Casserole from A Night Owl Blog
- Garlic Knots from Bless This Mess Please
- Bacon Cranberry Almond Green Beans from Mom Endeavors
- Twice Baked Potatoes from Pink Cake Plate
- Glazed Sweet Potato Fingerlings from See Vanessa Craft
- Herbed Sweet Potato Biscuit Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Cranberry Sauce with Orange and Pineapple from East Valley Mom Guide