I usually share my own recipes, but this one I just couldn’t hold off on sharing any longer. I had a Ladies Brunch several months ago and asked that everyone bring a dish to share. My friend, who makes the Eggplant Meatballs, brought this dish. We were all a little hesitant at first to try it….afterall it had Nutells and Bacon?!?!?
It didn’t take long after the first brave soul tried one for the rest of us to jump in and DEVOUR the platter of crescent roll heaven. Salty, sweet, light, and fluffy! They are perfect for breakfast, brunch, snacks, or dessert. I will never admit how many of these bad boys I ate, but let’s just leave it at A LOT!!!!
My friend, did not come up with the recipe…it’s straight from the Pillsbury website. Why mess with a perfectly good recipe!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 tsps Nutella
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spread 1 tsp Nutella on surface of each triangle. Sprinkle with small amount of crumbled bacon.
- Roll up each triangle, starting at shortest side, rolling to opposite point. Sprinkle a little extra bacon on top of each roll. Place rolls point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
- Serve warm or room temperature.