I am looking forward to this summer and all the yummy popsicles I’ll make and share with y’all! I saw these rocket ice pop molds and they brought back childhood memories of Bomb Pops. Do you remember the excitement of hearing the ice cream truck music? I will admit that I would probably still run outside if I heard the ice cream truck coming down the street. My take on popsicle rockets has considerably less sugar and real fruit inside- guaranteed to make both you and your kids happy!
Feel free to use a different popsicle mold if you want- I was pretty happy with the way these molds worked out as they have a nice tray that allows you to pour in your ingredients and take out one popsicle at a time when you’re ready to eat them. One note is that I ended up using plain popsicle sticks instead of the base that came with the mold only because I was adding layers and the base wouldn’t work for my purposes.
These popsicle rockets are dairy-free, but if you don’t have allergies to worry about, you could substitute yogurt for the white layer. After you make these popsicle rockets, check out what the rest of the 12 bloggers is bringing to our 4th of July picnic today!
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade from Mom Endeavors
- Homemade BBQ Sauce from BetsyLife
- Apricot Crumble In A Jar from The Rebel Chick
- 4th Of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Grilled Corn With Honey Mustard Butter from A Little Claireification
- Grilled Pineapple & Watermelon Fruit Kabobs from A Night Owl Blog
- Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade from Bless This Mess Please
- Veggie BBQ Sliders with Slaw from Million Moments
- Deep Dish Crumb Topped Apple Pie from Eat Your Heart Out
- Mac & Cheese Cups from See Vanessa Craft
- Popsicle Rockets from Around My Family Table
- Caesar Burgers from Plugged In Family
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.