I made a delicious granola using SPLENDA® Sweeteners as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars.
Brown Sugar & Maple Granola
Hearty Brown Sugar & Maple Granola is all you need for a delicious breakfast. Just a little milk for cereal or top a smoothie or add to yogurt. It's so versatile for breakfast, but I bet you'll find it perfect for any time of day!
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup currants or raisins
- 1 cup pecans (or other nuts)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (regular or dairy free)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Spray 9x13 baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until everything is evenly coated. Spread out on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes and then stir. Return to oven for an another 15 minutes and stir. Return to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and let cool before transferring to a zip top bag or airtight storage container.
- Serve with milk, in a smoothie, in some yogurt. Or use to top a dessert crisp or on top of ice cream.
Join my Weekly Newsletter
And get my Free Slow Cooker Resource Guide! It's full of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients plus plenty of slow cooker tips!
Plus, you'll get access to my free EXCLUSIVE downloads & printables for newsletter subscribers.