This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
I made a delicious granola using SPLENDA® Sweeteners as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars.
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 cup currants or raisins
- 1 cup pecans (or other nuts)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (regular or dairy free)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Spray 9x13 baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients until everything is evenly coated. Spread out on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes and then stir. Return to oven for an another 15 minutes and stir. Return to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and let cool before transferring to a zip top bag or airtight storage container.
- Serve with milk, in a smoothie, in some yogurt. Or use to top a dessert crisp or on top of ice cream.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 559 Total Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 158mg Carbohydrates: 75g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 44g Protein: 11g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.