The next couple months are filled with party after party after party. I’m always looking for a quick and easy appetizer that I can make for my gluten free friends…I love surprising them with something they can eat. It just makes them so happy and excited to be included. If you are gluten free or have a friend (or 5 friends) that are gluten free then you will want to add this Gluten-Free Cheesy Bacon Bites Appetizer to your list!
These appetizers are made with a frozen gluten free bread rolls sent to me by Brazi Bites. I’ve been on the hunt for a frozen gluten free bread roll for awhile and I’m so happy I was introduced to these yummy bites! Since they bake up bite-sized I knew they would make perfect appetizers!
So far, everyone loves the plain and the cheese with bacon, but Hubbyman is hoping to make the fire-roasted jalapeno ones this week. They all go great with soup, as a side to a big pot roast, or just as a snack.
With holiday parties, new year’s parties, super bowl parties, and more….I bet you can find a reason to bake up a batch of these delicious bites soon.
The frozen dough got a little butter bath and then then were topped with more cheese and bacon After a quick bake in the oven they were ready to party with a nice bowl of ranch dip. I couldn’t figure out what to dip them in, but Hubbyman saved the day. After one bite he proclaimed their awesome-ness and that a little bowl of ranch would only improve upon their perfection.
Don’t they look divine? My family gobbled up the entire batch in about 10 minutes.
Gluten Free Cheesy Bacon Appetizers
- 1 package Brazi Bites (Cheese with Bacon)
- 4 tbls butter, melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic (~2 cloves)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup cooked & crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray muffin tin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter in microwave with minced garlic in 15 second intervals.
- Dip each Brazi Bite into a melted butter/garlic and put 2 into each muffin tin. Top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. When appetizers come out of oven brush a little more of the remaining garlic butter over the top. Serve warm or at room temperature with ranch dressing.
- ©Around My Family Table
Disclaimer: This recipe is in partnership with Brazi Bites. I was sent product & compensated for my post; however recipe, images, and content is my own.
Don't Miss A Recipe!
And get my Free Slow Cooker Resource Guide! It's full of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients plus plenty of slow cooker tips!
Plus, you'll get access to my free EXCLUSIVE downloads & printables for newsletter subscribers.