This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake is probably the world’s easiest dessert and couldn’t be more impressive!
Oh yes….yes I did! Yes I did place an entire Apple Pie inside of a cheesecake….and I’m dang proud of it! No it’s not a scratch recipe, so I hope y’all will forgive me, but this is just pure genius. Take two super simple desserts that many of you have bought or made in the past and stick them in one pan for a truly amazing dessert.
You could do this with really any store bought pie. Just add some garnishes to the top of the cheesecake to show off what might be in it. Top with fresh blueberries if you used a blueberry pie…I think you get the idea!!!
No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake
This dessert mashup is like no other! A real apple pie is stuffed between two layers of creamy vanilla no bake cheesecake. It's a delicious, decadent dessert!
- 1 premade apple pie
- 2 packages no-bake cheesecake mix (plus required ingredients to prepare it)
- whipped cream
- Prepare a 9-inch spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, prepare the crusts for both cheesecake mixes together and press into the prepared pan, following the mix instructions.
- In a large bowl, prepare the filling from both cheesecake mixes and pour about 1 cup over the top of the crust.
- Gently invert whole apple pie onto a plate (or I find just using my hand is easier), then gently flip it back over so it's right side up and place in the center of the spring form pan. Pour remaining cheesecake filling over the apple pie, making sure to fill in edges and over the top completely.
- Let cheesecake set up according to package directions.
- To serve: Remove cheesecake by releasing the pan's outer ring.Top with whipped cream.
Love No-Bake Cheesecakes? I love these other easy recipes using 12 ingredients or less…
No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake from Around My Family Table
No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Bread Booze Bacon
Easy No Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes from Big Bear’s Wife
No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burner
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Mini Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecakes from Thyme For Cocktails
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl
Mini No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes from Pink Cake Plate
No Bake Hawaiian Cheesecake from Liz on Call
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.
Tina Campbell says
This stuff is absolutely amazing! Looks delicious and not too sweet, perfect combination of cream cheese and apples! Thank you for sharing! It’ll definitely go on my list of recipes. Thanks!! =)
I just love it! Thank you!