Holiday entertaining is always on my mind. I’m a total planner, but every once in a while we get unexpected drop ins and I love to be prepared with a quick 15 Minute supper that is full of flavor, uses items I have on hand, and has all the flavors of the holiday season. There seems to be an unending supply of turkey at our house last couple months of the year, so I love to whip up this Turkey, Cranberry, and Blue Cheese Pizza.
I’m so excited to be partnering with Pepperidge Farm® to bring you a wonderful, easy, and creative recipe that will be the talk of your guests. Put away the pepperoni and tomato sauce and pull out all those tasty leftovers. Yep, I’m telling you it’s okay to serve your leftovers to your guests this time. Using puff pastry as the dough, saves time and bakes up quick.
Swap out the tomato sauce with cranberry sauce and then top your par-baked puff pastry with turkey, red onions, blue cheese and garlic for this amazing pizza that has all the flavors you want with a fun new twist.
I served this pizza to some drop-in guests last week and they begged me for the recipe. In fact, the refused to leave without me giving it to them. So pick up your own box of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, dig out your leftovers, and have an easy, impromptu party.
Turkey, Cranberry, and Blue Cheese Pizza
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 cup diced leftover turkey
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tbls garlic olive oil
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely minced
- parsley, roughly choppped
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll out thawed puff pastry and press seems together while rolling out slightly. Drizzle lightly with garlic olive oil and bake for 9 minutes.
- While pastry is baking prepare remaining ingredients.
- Remove pastry from oven and gently smear on a light layer of cranberry sauce (keep it very thin or pastry will get soggy). Then top with chunks of turkey, slices of red onion, finely diced jalapeno, and blue cheese crumbles. Return to oven for 3 minutes to heat ingredients and then switch oven to broiler for the last 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
- ©Around My Family Table
I’m always looking for ways to spark new creative ideas with my recipes. I hope you enjoy this recipe and don’t forget to check out more recipes at www.puffpastry.com.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry. The opinions and text are all mine.
Check out all the wonderful #15MinuteSuppers today!
You have to check out these delicious 15 Minute Suppers:
Spicy Kielbasa Pasta from Better in Bulk
Whole Wheat Ham & Cheese Stromboli from HowToThisAndThat
Turkey, Cranberry, and Blue Cheese Pizza from Around My Family Table
Turkey Chili from Lizzie Jane Baby
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza from Just 2 Sisters
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.