This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
White Chocolate & Pistachios Toffee Butter Crunch Candy is a sweet and crispy confection that will soon become a favorite family treat.
Sweet buttery toffee, creamy white chocolate, and salty pistachios transform into this irresistible candy. Butter crunch is fairly simple to make if you have a candy thermometer, but it will seem like you really put forth some effort. Actually the only effort will be sticking to “I’ll only have one piece,” but who are you kidding? Make sure to get a good quality white chocolate that doesn’t have a chalky or waxy aftertaste. The good stuff us definitely worth it. Green pistachios are striking against the ivory chocolate. If you can keep from eating it all, a few pieces would make a delightful addition to your next cookie or candy exchange.
- 1 cup butter
- 11/2 cups sugar
- 3 tbls water
- 1 tbls corn syrup
- 1 cup salted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Line a 13"x9" jellyroll pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In heavy saucepan, combine butter, sugar, water, and corn syrup. Cook over medium-high heat until you reach the hard-crack stage (300°F...you will need a candy thermometer) stirring constantly and watching carefully (about 15 minutes or so).
- Immediately pour onto prepared pan. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and let the heat of the butter/sugar mixture melt the chocolate. Spread gently to cover cooling butter/sugar mixture. Sprinkle with nuts, pressing them gently into chocolate. Let stand 2-3 hours or chill 30 minutes. Break into bite-size pieces.5
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 216 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 16mg Sodium: 51mg Carbohydrates: 37g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 36g Protein: 1g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.