I am totally in love with FlatOut Bread. We’ve been using it up a storm, including the Pinwheel Lavash Flatbread, so I had to share my latest creation with you. The kids loved it and satisfied their need for a sweet treat after school and after dinner, but I loved it because it was actually pretty darn healthy.
You saw my whole post using their flatbreads for pizza on the grill, right?? If not, check out my Pizza Fixin’s Bar Party Ideas from last week. I’m pretty sure that hubby thought it was genius! The kids loved it too because they weren’t stuck having gourmet pizzas, there were toppings for all taste buds!
This strawberry pinwheel treat is so easy and quick to throw together. It was a last minute thought for a party I was having and I literally had 5 minutes before my guests arrived when I thought of it. It was on a pretty plate on the table before the doorbell rang with the first guest. I love it when I ideas work out and take no time at all…plus they were a HUGE hit with everyone.
- 3-4 FlatOut Pinwheel Lavash Breads (or other bread for pinwheels)
- 16oz container strawberries, washed, dried, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsps milk
- 4 tsps honey
- Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Layout one pinwheel bread and spread ¼ of the cream cheese mixture over ¾ of the bread. On the end with the cream cheese place cut strawberries in a single layer over about one third of the bread, then drizzle with honey. (Note: Create it lengthwise and keep some clear space...it will roll best).
- Begin rolling bread into a tight pinwheel. Slice into 6 pieces. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
I would love to give y’all a chance to win a $50 gift card to WalMart to buy your own FlatOut Bread and a FlatOut goodie bag.
If Rafflecopter is down, just leave a comment about the recipe for your main entry and try again later to get your other entries. Sorry.
Disclaimer: FlatOut Bread and the Motherhood are sponsoring the giveaway and provided me with product to use.