Did you know that there is a National Guacamole Day? I’m always surprise to find out a certain food as a National Day, but then again….I think every food has it’s own holiday. National Guacamole Day is TODAY, September 16th! With my new found obsession with guacamole…thanks Mimi, I thought it would be fun to do a post with some of the best guacamole recipes I could find and so I give you 10 Fabulous Guacamole Recipes!
I love using a salsa bowl to serve mine…it makes it feel like a special treat or like we are at a nice Mexican restaurant. But as you can see there are so many beautiful ways to serve up this wonderful dip. So make up a batch (you should probably double it) and celebrate National Guacamole Day!
- Around My Family Table’s Guacamole That Changed My Life
- Foodie Crush’s Chunky Citrus Guacamole
- Closet Cooking’s Guacamole
- Celebrating Family’s Guacamole, Chipotle Style
- The Cook Duke’s Guacamole
- Budget Gourmet Mom’s Chunky Guacamole
- I Wash…You Dry’s Fresh Guacamole
- Simply Recipes’ Perfect Guacamole
- Mimi Avocado’s Guacamole in a Hurry
- Simple Spoonful’s Guacamole