Bacon Guacamole….it’s the best dang guacamole on the planet….because it’s got bacon in it!
There are no words to describe the pure awesomeness of this guacamole! It is some of my best work…Hubbyman agreed! The saltiness of the bacon goes perfectly with the lime. Plus it gives a little bite to the creamy guacamole. I veared away from my favorite chunky guacamole with all the addins to keep this version pure and to let the bacon shine through!
Bacon Guacamole....it's the best dang guacamole on the planet....because it's got bacon in it!
- 4 ripe CA avocados
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 11/2 tsps chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- fresh lime juice (~2tbls or 1/2 a lime)
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl. Smash avocado until it reaches your desired consistency, a little chunky is best. Add in remaining ingredients and gently stir to combine. Reserving a little bacon for topping the guacamole.
- Taste and adjust salt as needed.
- Note: To store left over guacamole place the pit in the guacamole to help it stay fresher longer.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 236kcal Calories from fat 195|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 22g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Check out some of these other delicious BACON RECIPES from my friends
Bacon Meatball Sandwich
Heirloom Tomato BLT Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
Copycat Gordon Biersch House Chips
Maple Bacon Crack
Giant Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
Maple Bacon Monkey Bread
Sweet & Salty Chocolate Bacon Bars
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.