This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Bacon Guacamole….it’s the best dang guacamole on the planet….because it’s got bacon in it!
There are no words to describe the pure awesomeness of this guacamole! It is some of my best work…Hubbyman agreed! The saltiness of the bacon goes perfectly with the lime. Plus it gives a little bite to the creamy guacamole. I veared away from my favorite chunky guacamole with all the addins to keep this version pure and to let the bacon shine through!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 11/2 tsps chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and spoon avocado into a mixing bowl. Smash avocado until it reaches your desired consistency, a little chunky is best. Add in remaining ingredients and gently stir to combine. Reserving a little bacon for topping the guacamole.
- Taste and adjust salt as needed.
- Note: To store left over guacamole place the pit in the guacamole to help it stay fresher longer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 277mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 5gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g
Check out some of these other delicious BACON RECIPES from my friends
Bacon Meatball Sandwich
Heirloom Tomato BLT Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
Copycat Gordon Biersch House Chips
Maple Bacon Crack
Giant Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
Maple Bacon Monkey Bread
Sweet & Salty Chocolate Bacon Bars
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans