A simple noodle bowl is all that you need to for supper tonight, this Asian Sweet & Spicy Noodle Bowl is perfect for busy nights.
I love to go to this little restaurant where I can create my own noodle bowls. Sometimes my bowls are filled with meat an veggies and I make a spicy hunan sauce. But sometimes, I create this simple noodle filled with rice noodles with a simple sweet & spicy chile sauce. It really is super simple and it’s almost like comfort food…just a big bowl of noodle and my favorite show. I love making this on busy work days while the kids are at school. It whips up in no time at all.
Kung Fu Panda Inspired Recipes & Crafts
Are you excited for the new Kung Fu Panda movie? My friends and I created some delicious recipes and easy crafts/activities to help you and your kids prepare for the movie. These would make great Kung Fu Panda party ideas too!
- Asian Sweet & Spicy Noodle Bowl from Around My Family Table
- Jiaozi | Pork Dumplings from Bread Booze Bacon
- Printable Kung Fu Panda Inspirational Quote from Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Kung Fu Panda Felt Masks from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Kung Fu Panda Noodle Soup from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Panda Marshmallow Pops from Celebrating Family
- Free Panda Reader & Writing Activites from Simply Kinder
- Ninja Star Pizza Wontons from Home.Made.Interest.
- Printable Panda Puzzles from Life Anchored
- Black & White Cookies from Liz on Call
- Easy Tofu Lettuce Wraps from The Wetherills Say I Do
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.