This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Light, fluffy & sweet, this Blueberry Fluff is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It’s a delicious spin on an old ambrosia classic.
- 21 oz. Blueberry Pie Filling (1 can)
- 13.5 oz. Coconut Milk (1 can)
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple (drained) (1 can)
- 16 oz. CocoWhip, thawed (or Cool Whip if not dairy free)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or over night. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 297 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 79mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 3g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.