This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Light, fluffy & sweet, this Blueberry Fluff is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It’s a delicious spin on an old ambrosia classic.
- 21 oz. Blueberry Pie Filling (1 can)
- 13.5 oz. Coconut Milk (1 can)
- 20 oz. crushed pineapple (drained) (1 can)
- 16 oz. CocoWhip, thawed (or Cool Whip if not dairy free)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or over night. Serve chilled.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 79mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans