This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This recipe is in partnership with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
Homemade gifts for holidays and birthdays are always welcomed, since I love to be in the kitchen most of my homemade gifts are food based. This Spiced Christmas Coffee Mix is the perfect blend of coffee, powdered milk, and sugars.
I made this mix a few weeks ago and I’ve single-handedly devoured the whole batch. The cinnamon and nutmeg give it a warm and inviting aroma and the flavor is divine. It’s perfectly sweetened with the addition of granulated SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend.
I’ve added powdered rice milk to make it dairy free for me and my friends, but any powdered milk or plain powdered creamer will work too.
I’ve also made a double batch of the mix and put it in my slow cooker with water to heat up and serve at our holiday parties. The smell amazing and guests love this twist on a traditional cup of coffee after supper.
Mix up a double or triple batch and place in small mason jars. Add some red baker’s twine, pretty label and it’s the perfect gift for neighbors, co-workers, and friends. Don’t forget to add directions on the back of the label about how to prepare a cup of this delicious holiday treat.
- 16 oz powdered creamer, milk, or rice milk
- 1 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup granulated SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Store in an airtight container or large mason jar for up to 2 months.
- To prepare: add 4 tsps of mix to a coffee mug and add 6 oz (not 8oz) of hot water to the mug and stir.
- Note: Most Keurig machines dispense 6 oz hot water at the touch of a button.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 51 Serving Size: 4 tsp
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 70Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
Disclaimer: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with SPLENDA® Brand.
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans