This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Every time I buy a a can of mixed nuts, the poor little brazil nuts are always left in the can. I love these forgotten nuts, so I turned them into this Brazil Nut Fudge Recipe and added it to my list of my favorite gourmet fudge recipes.
I can’t possibly be the only one who has a partial can of mixed nuts in the pantry…only it’s no longer mixed nuts…it only has a bunch of brazil nuts left. These nuts are one of my favorite….I wish those cans of nuts had more in there. I have found them in the bulk bins at a couple stores, so you can easily get your hands on some if you don’t feel like picking through a can of mixed nuts.
I think this fudge is best with the unsalted brazil nuts, but if only have salted nuts just dust them off a little and go for it! It will be delicious either way!
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped brazil nuts
- pinch of salt
- Heat milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Place chocolate chips in a large glass bowl and pour warm milk over the chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds-1 minute. Stir mixture until the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated with the milk. Add vanilla, salt, and chopped nuts.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper or foil. Place in refrigerator for several hours to firm.
- Once firm, remove from pan and cut into 64 pieces.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 64 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 55Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans