This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Packed with carrots, fruit, ginger, & more this Morning Glow Tonic will get you moving in the morning. Skip the coffee and pour up a tall glass to get your day off to a healthy start.
I dug out my big Omega Juicer last month and started juicing everything I could get my hands on. I really shouldn’t ever put it away because then I forget all about it. Juicing is different than making a smoothie but it’s just as tasty.
My good friend, Tanya, made me this delicious glass of juice one day when we were just hanging out at her house. Aren’t those carrots beautiful?!?! My friend Tanya runs a huge multi-state produce co-op so she always has the best produce at her house. I’m so jealous of the amount of amazing fruits and vegetables she always has. I should be more like her and keep my kitchen totally stocked with amazing fresh ingredients.
For now, I will stock my fridge with all the ingredients to make this delicious juice for breakfast. Juicing does require a special machine, but you can do a ton with it. I highly encourage you to consider adding one to your kitchen…they come in all sorts of price ranges, but I prefer the Omega Juicer as I really find that masticating juicers are superior to centrifuge juicers. However, if you can only afford a centrifuge juicer…get it and upgrade later.
- 9-10 large carrots
- 7 small gala apples
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- Cut the apples and pineapple in chunks small enough to go through the opening on your juicer.
- Run first 5 ingredients through the juicer, keeping an apple to run through last (this helps finish pushing all the other ingredients through).
- If you can, run pulp through a second time to extract even more juice. Pour into a large pitcher, add lime juice, stir, and serve over ice.
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans