I have to admit it, I love Cinnabon. Do I eat it…not often…it’s so sweet and tasty and wonderful. I usually only get one when I’m traveling as a little treat for me and then share it with the family. There is no way I could finish one by myself! Enter my Cinnabon Party Snack..now I can have the flavors without as much as the guilt. It’s still not good for you and a quick warning that this is super duper addictive!
So, I was really excited when I was contacted to try the new Cinnabon Sprinkle Topping and Cinnabon Syrup. I knew I had to come up with a fun and unique way to use these little treasures, but I didn’t want to go the traditional route of cinnamon rolls or pancakes with the syrup. So I came up with this tasty little gem that will be perfect for your next party or get together.
A little warning….it is loaded with tons of sugary goodness! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
My 7yo daughter learned how to make origami cups in 2nd grade last year. I never learned cool stuff like that, but that’s another story. Anyway, I grabbed a cool piece of paper, called her into the room, and had her teach me how to make the cup. I think it made a fun way munch on our new Cinnabon Party Snacks! What do you think?
Cinnabon Party Snack
- 6 oz (~1/2 bag) white chocolate chips
- 5-6 cups toasted corn or rice cereal (or a mix of both)
- 4 tbl Cinnabon Syrup
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 tbl Cinnabon Sprinkle Topping
- opt: extra cinnamon for garnish
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips for 30 seconds in microwave. Stir, then microwave in 15 second intervals until the chips are completely melted and smooth. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine confectioners sugar and Cinnabon Sprinkle Topping and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine white chocolate and cereal until well combined. Drizzle Cinnabon Syrup over the cereal and stir gently to coat. Put coated cereal in a large gallon-sized zip top baggie along with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Seal it up and shake! Keep shaking until all the cereal is coated.
- When serving, sprinkle with a little cinnamon to add a little color!
- Note: Do not add syrup to melted white chocolate chips. It will seize the chocolate.
Disclosure: I received the Cinnabon products used. All opinions and the recipe are my own.
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.