This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
I have to admit it, I love Cinnabon. Do I eat it…not often…it’s so sweet and tasty and wonderful. I usually only get one when I’m traveling as a little treat for me and then share it with the family. There is no way I could finish one by myself! Enter my Cinnabon Party Snack..now I can have the flavors without as much as the guilt. It’s still not good for you and a quick warning that this is super duper addictive!
So, I was really excited when I was contacted to try the new Cinnabon Sprinkle Topping and Cinnabon Syrup. I knew I had to come up with a fun and unique way to use these little treasures, but I didn’t want to go the traditional route of cinnamon rolls or pancakes with the syrup. So I came up with this tasty little gem that will be perfect for your next party or get together.
A little warning….it is loaded with tons of sugary goodness! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
My 7yo daughter learned how to make origami cups in 2nd grade last year. I never learned cool stuff like that, but that’s another story. Anyway, I grabbed a cool piece of paper, called her into the room, and had her teach me how to make the cup. I think it made a fun way munch on our new Cinnabon Party Snacks! What do you think?
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 6 cups toasted corn or rice cereal (or a mix of both)
- 4 tbsp Cinnabon Syrup
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cinnabon Sprinkle Topping
- opt: extra cinnamon for garnish
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips for 30 seconds in microwave. Stir, then microwave in 15 second intervals until the chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine confectioners sugar and Cinnabon Sprinkle Topping and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine white chocolate and cereal until well combined. Drizzle Cinnabon Syrup over the cereal and stir gently to coat.
- Put coated cereal in a large gallon-sized zip top baggie along with the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Seal it up and shake! Keep shaking until all the cereal is coated.
- When serving, sprinkle with a little cinnamon to add a little color!
Important: Do not add syrup to melted white chocolate chips. It will seize the chocolate.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 35gProtein: 6g
Disclosure: I received the Cinnabon products used. All opinions and the recipe are my own.