This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge takes less than 5 minutes to throw together and it totally satisfies all your cravings!
For me, nothing screams holiday season more than a big ol’ platter of fudge. Long are the days of plain chocolate, now is the time for delicious gourmet fudge recipes.
Seriously y’all! If you love chocolate and peanut butter together then you have to try this fudge! It’s the perfect marriage of chocolate and creamy peanut butter. Plus it’s totally sweet with a hint of salty from the crushed peanuts on top.
True confession…sometimes I dip a big ol’ spoon in my jar of peanut butter and then dip the spoon into a bag of chocolate chips. It’s so good and satisfying. I would like to personally thank whoever thought to combine chocolate and peanut butter!
Looking for even more fudge recipes? Check out these 50 Fabulous Fudge Ideas!
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- crushed peanuts, optional
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with parchment paper or foil, then set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips in 30 second bursts until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in between each burst.
- Remove from microwave and stir in condensed milk and peanut butter, stirring until everything is combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle with crushed peanuts if desired. Refrigerate for several hours to firm up. Remove from refrigerator and cut into 32 pieces to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 32 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 121 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 6mg Sodium: 35mg Carbohydrates: 17g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 15g Protein: 2g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.