This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Sheet Pan meals are all the rage these days and I guarantee you’ll love this easy Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken sheet pan meal.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
This post is in partnership with HemisFares.
Don’t you just love easy dinners? Just throw everything on one big sheet pan and dinner is ready in no time. They are easy and there is little clean up since only one pan is dirty. Simple dinners are key to saving my sanity on busy school nights, but because there are few ingredients, I make sure those ingredients are good quality and have great flavors on their own. I used the best goat cheese, the best bacon, and my new favorite olive oil for this Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Sheet Pan meal.
The HemisFares Extra Virgin Olive Oil is sourced with regional Italian ingredients and the olives are grown and harvested by the same family for over 100 years. They are cold pressed within hours of being picked. The products in this new line at Kroger are individually sourced, crafted, and imported from the country of origin and sealed with a unique “find number.” The unfiltered HemisFares Extra Virgin Olive Oil is FIND NO. 48. Y’all…the flavor is so rich and perfect for dips and all your favorite recipes!
Tips for a Perfect Sheet Pan Meal
Keep the liquid content of your sheet pan meal low. Every 15-20 minutes, I use a baster to remove any liquid that is cooking off the food. This allows everything to roast and still get crispy and delicious.
Don’t overfill your pan. The food needs room to crisp up and roast. If the pan is over crowded then items will steam and not get crispy. You can always buy a bigger pan or use two smaller ones.
Line your pan with tin foil for even easier clean up!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 4 slices of bacon, uncooked
- 2-3 tbls HemisFares Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 tsps garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and season all sides with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add 1/4 cup of baby spinach and a 1/4 cup of goat cheese to the inside of each piece of chicken. Fold the top back on the chicken and carefully wrap with a slice of bacon. Place chicken on one side ofthe sheet pan.
- Wash and trim broccoli and season with kosher salt and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat and then place on the other side of the sheet pan.
- Cook sheet pan at 400F for 30-40 minutes. Every 15 minutes or so, use a baster to remove any liquid from the pan. Chicken is cooked when juices run clear and internal temperature is 165F. Bacon should also be crispy as well.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 745 Total Fat: 37g Saturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 238mg Sodium: 1549mg Fiber: 8g Sugar: 6g Protein: 82g
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for HemisFares™ brand that is available exclusively at Kroger family of stores. All opinions are honest and 100% my own.
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.