This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Add these Keto White Chocolate Christmas Shooters to your Christmas dessert table! They are so decadent with white chocolate, heavy cream, and a splash of vanilla.
Keto White Chocolate Christmas Shooters
These Christmas dessert shooters will be the easiest dessert you make this year. This dessert is keto friendly, sugar free, low carb, and diabetic friendly (but you can use traditional white chocolate chips if prefer). Just a 6 simple ingredients and a couple hours (mostly chill time) are all you need. You could even throw these together Christmas morning for a last minute dessert.
How to Make Keto Christmas Shooters
- Melt keto white chocolate chips. And stir in vanilla.
- Add half of the heavy whipping cream and stir until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Pour remaining heavy whipping cream into the chilled mixture and mix until light and fluffy.
- Divide the mixture into two parts. Stir red food coloring into one half and the green food coloring into the other.
- Pipe the green mixture into the shooter cups then pipe the red mixture on top of the green, filling the shooter cups up.
- Garnish with sugar free whipping cream and sugar free sprinkles before serving.
How to Make Homemade Vanilla
I love making my own vanilla which really takes this recipe up a notch; however, I’m sure you don’t want to wait a year for your vanilla before making this simple Christmas dessert. But I still wanted to share how easy it is to make your own.
Can these Keto White Chocolate Christmas Shooters be made in advance?
Absolutely! These desserts can be a few days in advance, but can also be a great last minute dessert to throw together. Just leave the whipped topping off the top until ready to serve, then garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles of choice.
Can you make desserts with regular white chocolate chips?
Of course. You can of course use traditional white chocolate chips in this recipe. It’s delicious and I’ve done it several times.
White Chocolate Dessert Shooter Options
The best part of this simple dessert is that it’s super customizable for any holiday.
- Solid red for Valentines Day
- Solid green for St Patrick’s Day
- Red, White, & Blue for Patriotic Holidays
- Orange for Halloween
- ½ cup keto white chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sugar free whipped cream
- Sugar free sprinkles or sanding sugar
- Red and green food coloring
Place the white chocolate chips into a bowl that is microwave safe. Heat for 30 seconds at a time until completely melted.
Stir the vanilla into the melted chocolate chips.
Add the mixture to a bowl, and blend half of the heavy whipping cream in until the mixture is smooth.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Pour the rest of the heavy whipping cream into the chilled mixture, and blend until light and fluffy.
Divide the mixture into two parts, and stir red food coloring into one half, and the green food coloring into the other.
Pipe the green mixture into the shooter cups, filling them up about halfway.
Pipe the red mixture on top of the green, filling the shooter cups up.
Garnish with sugar free whipping cream and sugar free sprinkles before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 12gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
This nutritional information is an estimate may vary, depending on brand and type of ingredients used. It is not intended to replace the advice of a licensed dietician or physician.
Pin this recipe to your favorite Pinterest board: