This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
A delicious, no-churn ice cream version of my favorite pie…Key Lime Pie Ice Cream! It’s cool, tart, and a little sweet and mixes up in less than 5 minutes.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
I love, love, love key lime pie so this dessert is right up my alley. I changed the original recipe I saw due to some dietary issues and personal preferences, but it is so delicious. It is cool, creamy, tart, and refreshing. If you like key lime pie…you are going to love this. It’s even got the graham cracker pie crust mixed in.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup key lime juice, freshly squeezed (about 20-30 key limes) + zest from 5 key limes
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 of a 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 graham crackers (2 sheets), coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- Makes about 1 1/2 qts.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Stir graham crackers into ice cream mixture.
- Spoon ice cream into a freezer-safe container, cover, and allow to harden in the freezer for several hour or until firm.
- Thaw for just a few minutes before serving.
- Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Vegan Notes: Use gluten free graham crackers or crumbs. Use CocoWhip whipped topping and canned coconut milk as equal replacements to whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240
Check out these other delicious recipes that are perfect for a cool summer treat! All have 12 ingredients or less!
Key Lime Pie Ice Cream from Around My Family Table
Unicorn Ice Cream from Bread Booze Bacon
Pineapple Chipotle Popsicles from Home Cooking Memories
Blackberry Yogurt Popsicles from Big Bear’s Wife
Mango Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Cooking on the Front Burner
Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Red, White & Blue Popsicles from Celebrating Family
Cookies and Cream Pudding Pops from Pink Cake Plate
Tiger’s Blood Popsicles from Liz on Call
Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles from See Vanessa Craft
Snickers Ice Cream Cake from Kleinworth & Co.
Original published 6/23/10. Post updated on 6/12/16.