This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
I’ve always used my slow cooker, in fact I have 5 of them. Yes, I use them all. Sometimes, I have 3 of them going at a time…and that’s not only for parties. I think I might have a problem. An intervention might be in order. Of course, you might change your mind after sampling these bites of goodness.
Do you have a slow cooker? How many…..be honest! My sister has one, but she rarely uses it! I roll my eyes and shake my head in shame….I don’t know how she gets through life without using it.
These Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes were the perfect side dish to a big juicy steak that hubbyman grilled to perfection. Even the kids devoured these potatoes. I thought I made enough for leftovers the next day, but there were none left. Guess I’ll be making them again tomorrow!
Check out these other 11 delicious potato side dishes.
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Spiced Sweet Potato Skewers by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Garlic Parmesan Parslied Potato Stacks by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes by Thyme for Cocktails
- Two-Tone Scalloped Potatoes by Bread Booze Bacon
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole by A Night Owl
- Loaded Tater Tot Bake by Pink Cake Plate
- Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Sweet Potato Casserole by See Vanessa Craft
- Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes by Around My Family Table
Recipe and Photos updated 11/12/15. Originally posted 6/1/12.
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.