You’ll love how quickly these Mexican Chocolate Chili Macaroons come together with just a few store bought ingredients!
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
It’s the holiday season, your to-do list is two pages long and you just remembered you have the big Christmas Cookie Party tomorrow. What to do? Go the halfway handmade route! The cool aspect of this idea is that you save your energy for the WOW portion of the cookie – presentation. Visit the grocery store and pick up a container of small cookies, or in this case, macaroons. Also pick up some Mexican Chocolate discs. You can usually find these in different brands and flavors, I decided to go with this Chipotle Chili and it turned out so delicious!
Be sure to follow on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Mexican Chocolate Chili Macaroons
- Chipotle Chili Dark Chocolate Discs
- 12 ounces melting chocolate
- chocolate warmer
- Small macaroons or your favorite basic cookies
- Wax paper
- Cheese grater
- Pour the package of dark chocolate melting pieces into the melter.
- Use the cheese grater to add two chocolate chili (or Mexican chocolate) into the melted chocolate.
- Stir until creamy and smooth.
- Dip your cookies, one by one into the chocolate and place on a plate lined with wax paper.
- Let cool and serve.
Join my Weekly Newsletter
And get my Free Slow Cooker Resource Guide! It's full of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients plus plenty of slow cooker tips!
Plus, you'll get access to my free EXCLUSIVE downloads & printables for newsletter subscribers.