This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This recipe is in partnership with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
These gluten free Almond Shortbread Cookies are tender and perfect with a cup of coffee.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
This year I’ve been trying to reduce my sugar intake by using SPLENDA® Sweetener Products occasionally and I’m lovin’ their new SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener. I’ve been adding it to tons of things like my morning coffee, Flourless Mug Cake, and my Pumpkin Pie Smoothie.
SPLENDA® Naturals is a great-tasting, no-calorie natural sweetener that’s made with stevia extract and doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste. SPLENDA® Brand has no added flavors or colors, no preservatives, and only non-GMO ingredients made by minimal and common processes which results in SPLENDA® Naturals Sweeteners great sweet taste.
Be sure to follow on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbls softened butter (dairy free or regular)
- 6 packets splenda
- 1 tsp teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl until a dough ball forms and everything is well combined.
- Roll out dough into a 1/4 inch thick rectangle on prepared pan and use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into about 16-20 small rectangles. Use fork to pierce each cookie. Then gently separate the cookies on the cookie sheet using a thin spatula.
- Bake the cookies for 9 to 11 minutes, until cookies start to turn light golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool them on the pan for several minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 194Total Fat: 8gCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 4g
Disclaimer: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with SPLENDA® Brand. #sweetswaps #splendasweeties
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.