A big bowl of Green Chile Pork Stew doesn’t need anything else to make it amazing, but I love serving it with chips or with some tortillas and fresh lime wedges.
My newest obsession when I go out to eat is green chile pork! I’ve ordered over a dozen times in the last several months. I just can’t seem to get enough. I figured this I’ve ordered it out so many times that I should probably just make a big batch and eat off of eat for the week. I’m so glad that I did, because this was scrumptious! It’s not like any of the ones I had when we went out, but it was just as good!
I’m so excited to share I’m participating in another year of #12bloggers with an amazing group of ladies. There are some wonderful new bloggers in the group this year and I’m proud to be part of the group. So, on the 12th of each month, we will each sharing a recipe with 12 ingredients or less all around a central theme!
Check out all my past #12bloggers recipes and get links to all the bloggers’ posts from last year too! Here are the delicious Slow Cooker Recipes for this month:
- Crockpot Pork Ramen Soup from BetsyLife
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup from Home Cooking Memories
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Soup from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili from Million Moments
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup from White Lights on Wednesday
- Crock Pot French Onion Soup from A Night Owl
- Beef Stroganoff Soup from Pink Cake Plate
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup from See Vanessa Craft
- Green Chile Pork Stew from Around My Family Table
- Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Soup from Big Bear’s Wife
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.