This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
My Orange, Arugula, & Goat Cheese Bites are perfect for a parties, picnics, or just about anytime. They are so quick and easy to put together, but full of flavor and beautiful to look at too!
There is the most amazing salad that I get a small local restaurant here….I’ve actually had dreams about the salad. It’s utterly divine! It’s so simple and the flavors are fresh, but I think that’s what makes it so special! Mixed greens topped with roasted red peppers, goat cheese, tortilla strips, and a wonderful orange vinaigrette.
That salad was my inspiration for this appetizer bite!
Here’s another super easy bite…ham, apple, cheddar and arugula! I love these 3 quick appetizers too….I think I could live on platters of appetizers and nothing else!
Looking for more dinner party appetizers? I’ve got you covered!
- 2 oranges or several smaller oranges, like cuties
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers
- 6 oz goat cheese
- 24 fancy appetizer picks
- Peel and segment oranges. If orange slices are large, cut them in half otherwise use them whole. Cut 24 1-in pieces of roasted red peppers and set aside.
- Layer everything onto fancy toothpicks, starting with the cheese, then the red pepper, a piece of arugula, and finally the orange slice.
- No need for a dipping sauce since the orange slices are juicy
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.