This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
My Orange, Arugula, & Goat Cheese Bites are perfect for a parties, picnics, or just about anytime. They are so quick and easy to put together, but full of flavor and beautiful to look at too!
There is the most amazing salad that I get a small local restaurant here….I’ve actually had dreams about the salad. It’s utterly divine! It’s so simple and the flavors are fresh, but I think that’s what makes it so special! Mixed greens topped with roasted red peppers, goat cheese, tortilla strips, and a wonderful orange vinaigrette.
That salad was my inspiration for this appetizer bite!
Here’s another super easy bite…ham, apple, cheddar and arugula! I love these 3 quick appetizers too….I think I could live on platters of appetizers and nothing else!
Looking for more dinner party appetizers? I’ve got you covered!
- 2 oranges or several smaller oranges, like cuties
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers
- 6 oz goat cheese
- 24 fancy appetizer picks
- Peel and segment oranges. If orange slices are large, cut them in half otherwise use them whole. Cut 24 1-in pieces of roasted red peppers and set aside.
- Layer everything onto fancy toothpicks, starting with the cheese, then the red pepper, a piece of arugula, and finally the orange slice.
- No need for a dipping sauce since the orange slices are juicy
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans