This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Make up a couple jars of Pineapple Mango Overnight Oats tonight for a quick and delicious breakfast tomorrow that’s ready when you are.
Since, I’m dairy free I’ve learned that cooking with alternative milks can be a simple and easy swap to traditional milk. I love trying new and different options, so I happily agreed to partner with SILK to try this Unsweetened Silk Almond milk. This milk is perfect since I’ve been trying to reduce my sugar intake this year and because it’s unsweetened I know that there are only 0 grams of sugar per serving. That makes this breakfast a very good option for breakfast!
These little single-serving jars of oatmeal goodness are so fun and pretty as well. I tend to top off my overnight oatmeal with more of what’s inside just for an extra burst of flavor and texture. Sometimes I add granola, a drizzle of chocolate, or in this case more chopped up dried pineapple and mango!
I love how versatile this recipe is. You can use pumpkin butter in the fall, berries in late spring, or go crazy and try peanut butter or even Nutella. Use what you have on hand or what’s on sale to keep it budget friendly!
- 1 cup unsweetened Silk Almond Milk
- 1 tbls agave syrup (optional for sweet oats)
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped dried pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped dried mangoes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 pint sized mason jars with lids
- Combine milk, agave syrup, and salt in a bowl and mix until combined and smooth. In a separate bowl combine oats and dried fruit and gently mix.
- Divide oat mixture equally into 2 pint sized mason jars and pour half of milk over each jar of oats. Add lid and ring to mason jar, shake well to combine. Let sit in refrigerator overnight (at least 8 hours).
- Top with additional dried fruit. Enjoy this breakfast cold or remove lid and ring and microwave for 1-2 minutes to gently warm.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans