This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Lighten up with a bowl of POMEGRANATE AND GOAT CHEESE SALAD with an easy and delicious homemade Pomegranate Vinaigrette!
I grew up eating iceberg lettuce salads with carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers. They weren’t horrible, but it wasn’t my favorite part of supper either. Once I moved out and started cooking for myself I learned that I love salads. I love interesting combinations and flavors put together to create a unique salad every single time I make one.
Since pomegranates are in season and my tree is bursting with fruit, I knew I had to figure out how to use them in my salad. The sweetness of the seeds goes nice with the tart goat cheese and spicy red onion. I decided to add some almond slivers after I took the first couple photos and it really did make the salad complete…so don’t leave them out.
Spinach is full of so many wonderful health benefits and so are the pomegranate seeds, that I call this salad healthy…even with all that goat cheese.
Check out more of my great salad recipes, like my Vegan Cobb Salad.
- 1 package pre-washed baby spinach
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 oz honey goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 sprigs thyme, leaves removed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a large salad bowl add spinach. Top with pomegranate seeds, onion, almonds, and goat cheese.
- In a small mason jar, combine remaining ingredients (juice, vinegar, oil, thyme, and salt). Place lid and ring on jar and shake for a minute to completely combine.
- Drizzle lightly over salad and serve.
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.