This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
- 1 container ready made frosting (I used a Cream Cheese Frosting)
- 1 12 oz bag of pumpkin spice baking chips
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Place baking chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place container of frosting in a microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the baking chips and let the heat from the melted frosting melt the baking chips. Stir until all baking chips are melted, when blended add in chopped nuts and spices mix until combined.
- Pour into foil lined pan and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Let set up then cut into one inch squares.
- Enjoy! Makes 64 one inch pieces of fudge.
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans