This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Hello AMFT fans!! Laura here from Pink Cake Plate! I am so excited to be here sharing one of my favorite gourmet fudge recipes. This one only takes a few ingredients!! Yup only two main ingredients and this fudge is so versatile you can literally make so many different flavors! Today I’m sharing my Pecan Pumpkin Pie Fudge Recipe!
I have been making this fudge for the past few years and no one even suspects it’s the “easy” version!! I think my favorite flavor is my Maple Nut Fudge. I just love maple and nuts together!! The possibilities of flavors for this fudge are endless! I think I want to make Egg Nog Fudge next, but can I put nuts in it?? I think fudge needs a little crunch to it, don’t you?
So you can see the frosting and baking chips can be interchanged to make sooooo many different flavors!! Below are a few of my favorites!
So are you ready for the super easy recipe?? It calls for only 4 ingredients! Here ya go!!!
Pecan Pumpkin Pie Fudge
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Pecan Pumpkin Pie Fudge is the perfect quick and easy gourmet fudge recipe for Fall. It has the flavor of classic pumpkin pie!
- 1 container ready made frosting (I used a Cream Cheese Frosting)
- 1 12 oz bag of pumpkin spice baking chips
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Place baking chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place container of frosting in a microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the baking chips and let the heat from the melted frosting melt the baking chips. Stir until all baking chips are melted, when blended add in chopped nuts and spices mix until combined.
- Pour into foil lined pan and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Let set up then cut into one inch squares.
- Enjoy! Makes 64 one inch pieces of fudge.
Thanks so much for letting me share some fun and easy Fudge recipes with you today!! You can find more delicious recipes on my blog and you will find me at these social media Hot Spots!!
Lisa L says
Pinned. I like making new things for my family.
shelly peterson says
Come fall I love everything pumpkin flavored. This would be great to make for Thanksgiving.
Deanne Patterson says
This is an amazing recipe. I just love fudge and never would have thought of making this type of fudge, Fudge recipes sure have moved past chocolate and peanut butter. Thank you for the recipe.
Tammy Woodall says
This Pumpkin Pie Fudge looks so delicious. I’m going to share this recipe with my Mom so she can make it for Christmas.
Nicole Dz says
Great fudge recipe with a unique and different flavor for me. Would love to try this. Looks yummy!
Julie Wood says
This fudge is amazing. I have never tried any type of different fudge by the Chocolate fudge. I would love to try this recipe and I have to have crunch in my fudge, too!
Wow, this would be amazing for Thanksgiving!
Must try this, sounds yummy!