This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Cranberry orange fudge is one of my favorite simple fudge recipes to make for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love combining cranberry and orange during the holidays; they just work together well and are so festive, especially in this easy, dairy free Cranberry Orange Fudge recipe.
Dairy Free Cranberry Orange Fudge
I’m such a sucker for good fudge recipes, but I haven’t had any fudge for over two years, because making a good dairy free fudge has been throwing me for a loop. This year I vowed to figure it out and boy did I! I figured out two super easy ways to make a fudge with no dairy, no sweetened condensed milk, no evaporated milk….and it doesn’t call for any funny ingredients.
I learned this easy way to make dairy free fudge from my friend Laura during a road trip to Las Vegas last month. The base of the dairy free fudge recipe is only two ingredients. Yep, just 2 ingredients…and then I embellished it with orange extract and dried cranberries!
- 1 container ready made frosting (I used Vanilla Frosting)
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips (or dairy-free white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tsps orange extract
- orange food coloring (opt)
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan by lining it with foil, leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place container of frosting in the microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and completely melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the chocolate and let the heat from the frosting melt the chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth, then blend in orange extract, orange coloring, & cranberries.
- Pour into foil lined pan and sprinkle. Place in the refrigerator to set up then cut into one inch squares.
- Enjoy! Makes 64 one inch pieces of fudge.
- Vanilla Mixed Nuts with Cranberries from BetsyLife
- Peppermint Marshmallows from Home Cooking Memories
- Rum Spiced Walnuts from I Love My Disorganized Life
- White Chocolate Chip Cherry Shortbread Cookies from The Rebel Chick
- Easy Peppermint Bark from Million Moments
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge from A Night Owl
- Old Fashion Molasses Cookies from Bless This Mess
- Peppermint S’mores from Mom Endeavors
- Brown Sugar Caramels from Stephie Cooks
- Gingerbread Cupcakes from See Vanessa Craft
- Cranberry Orange Fudge from Around My Family Table
- Cinnamon Sugar Cheesecake Bombs from White Lights on Wednesday
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans