The cinnamon flavor of this Snickerdoodle Chex is delightful, especially when it’s paired with the white chocolate. I bet you can’t eat just one handful!
The cinnamon flavor of this Snickerdoodle Chex is delightful, especially when it's paired with the white chocolate. I bet you can't eat just one handful!
- 6 cups Rice or Corn Chex (or a combo of both)
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1-2 tbls coconut oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- In a large, microwave safe dish melt white chocolate and coconut oil together in 30 second bursts until melted and smooth. Stir in between each burst.
- While chocolate is melting, combine powdered sugar and cinnamon in a gallon sized zip-top baggie and set aside.
- When chocolate is melted and smooth, add the Chex and stir gently until all the Chex are coated evenly. Dump chocolate coated Chex into the baggie with the cinnamon mixture while still warm. Seal the baggie and shake well to fully coat every piece with cinnamon sugar.
- Turn out mix onto parchment paper to cool.
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.