Snickerdoodle Fudge, with its combination of white chocolate and cinnamon, will have you comin’ back for more and more. It’s one of my favorite simple fudge recipes for any occasion!
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
Simple White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Fudge
I love the simple flavors in this white chocolate Snickerdoodle Fudge. This easy fudge recipe is a great addition to my growing list of easy, gourmet fudge recipes. Everyone seems to want this one included in their holiday trays and dessert tables.
I’m not sure what it is about the cinnamon and sugar combination, but it reminds me of my childhood. From the cinnamon toast my dad would make me for breakfast to the snickerdoodles that my hubby’s grandmother made me when I first started dating my hubby in high school…I just love those flavors together. Those flavors are the inspirations behind this fudge recipe, and my Snickerdoodle Chex mix. And the won’t disappoint you in this simple fudge recipe either.
Snickerdoodle Fudge Recipe
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbls cinnamon
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnamon, then set aside.
- Heat milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Place white chocolate chips in a large glass bowl and pour warm milk over the chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds-1 minute. Stir mixture until the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated with the milk. Add vanilla and 1/4 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper or foil. Spoon remaining cinnamon/sugar mixture over the top of the fudge and gently tap the pan on the counter to help it sink into the fudge just a bit. Place in refrigerator for several hours to firm. Once firm, remove from pan and cut into 64 pieces.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 89 Total Fat: 3.2g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 4.6mg Sodium: 18.6mg Carbohydrates: 13.9g Fiber: 0.4g Sugar: 13g Protein: 1.2g
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.