Don’t let the name scare you! This tiger’s blood party punch cocktail is the perfect mix of fruity, fizzy, boozy and it’s just fun to say.
Tiger’s Blood Party Punch Cocktail
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 carton watermelon juice (minute maid)
- 1 cup Coco Real cream coconut in the alcohol section of store
- 1-2 cups Malibu Rum (depending on how much you like)
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- In a large pitcher mix together daiquiri mix with one can of water.
- Add watermelon juice and Coco Real and stir until all combined.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve:
- Add ginger ale and rum to mixture.
- Makes 1 Gallon or 16 (8 oz) servings
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2798kcal Calories from fat 368|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 41g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 34g||170%|
|Dietary Fiber 19g||76%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.