This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Don’t let the name scare you! This tiger’s blood party punch cocktail is the perfect mix of fruity, fizzy, boozy and it’s just fun to say.
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 carton watermelon juice (minute maid)
- 1 cup Coco Real cream coconut in the alcohol section of store
- 1-2 cups Malibu Rum (depending on how much you like)
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- In a large pitcher mix together daiquiri mix with one can of water.
- Add watermelon juice and Coco Real and stir until all combined.
- Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Add ginger ale and rum to mixture.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 8 oz
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 120 Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 1g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.