A simple noodle bowl is all that you need to for supper tonight, this Asian Sweet & Spicy Noodle Bowl is perfect for busy nights.
I love to go to this little restaurant where I can create my own noodle bowls. Sometimes my bowls are filled with meat an veggies and I make a spicy hunan sauce. But sometimes, I create this simple noodle filled with rice noodles with a simple sweet & spicy chile sauce. It really is super simple and it’s almost like comfort food…just a big bowl of noodle and my favorite show. I love making this on busy work days while the kids are at school. It whips up in no time at all.
Kung Fu Panda Inspired Recipes & Crafts
Are you excited for the new Kung Fu Panda movie? My friends and I created some delicious recipes and easy crafts/activities to help you and your kids prepare for the movie. These would make great Kung Fu Panda party ideas too!
- Asian Sweet & Spicy Noodle Bowl from Around My Family Table
- Jiaozi | Pork Dumplings from Bread Booze Bacon
- Printable Kung Fu Panda Inspirational Quote from Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Kung Fu Panda Felt Masks from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Kung Fu Panda Noodle Soup from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Panda Marshmallow Pops from Celebrating Family
- Free Panda Reader & Writing Activites from Simply Kinder
- Ninja Star Pizza Wontons from Home.Made.Interest.
- Printable Panda Puzzles from Life Anchored
- Black & White Cookies from Liz on Call
- Easy Tofu Lettuce Wraps from The Wetherills Say I Do
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.