Suppers don’t have to be a big elaborate process! In fact, several times a month I raid my fridge and figure out creative ways to use up the leftovers. Shopping trip days have recently meant we buy a big rotisserie chicken and then use the meat for meals over the course of the week. Sandwiches, soup, and pot pie just to name a few. I had just a little bit of leftover shredded rotisserie chicken in the fridge along with half a can of pineapple, and three spinach wraps. So I made Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Quesadillas!
We’ve had BBQ Chicken Quesadillas before, but the addition of the pineapple was amazing!
Do you ever have a creative leftover night? It’s fun and it would spark your creative juices to challenge yourself. Cooking is my creative outlet. I usually only follow a recipe for baking and hardly ever for something like this…so please forgive the lack of real measurements for this recipe, but I know y’all can handle it. And the best part is that this supper (or lunch) is only a 15 minute recipe!!!! Yeah for#15MinuteSuppers!
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Quesadillas by Around My Family Table
- Sausage and Zucchini Biscuits by Better in Bulk
- Chicken Soft Taco Roll Ups by Pink Cake Plate
- Easy Fruit Salad by Jen’s Journey
- Artichoke Dip and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas by Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Chicken, Asparagus & Herb Pasta by Liz on Call
- Hummus Pita Pizzas by Home Cooking Memories
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.