I’ve always used my slow cooker, in fact I have 5 of them. Yes, I use them all. Sometimes, I have 3 of them going at a time…and that’s not only for parties. I think I might have a problem. An intervention might be in order. Of course, you might change your mind after sampling these bites of goodness.
Do you have a slow cooker? How many…..be honest! My sister has one, but she rarely uses it! I roll my eyes and shake my head in shame….I don’t know how she gets through life without using it.
These Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes were the perfect side dish to a big juicy steak that hubbyman grilled to perfection. Even the kids devoured these potatoes. I thought I made enough for leftovers the next day, but there were none left. Guess I’ll be making them again tomorrow!
Check out these other 11 delicious potato side dishes.
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Spiced Sweet Potato Skewers by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Garlic Parmesan Parslied Potato Stacks by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes by Thyme for Cocktails
- Two-Tone Scalloped Potatoes by Bread Booze Bacon
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole by A Night Owl
- Loaded Tater Tot Bake by Pink Cake Plate
- Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Sweet Potato Casserole by See Vanessa Craft
- Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes by Around My Family Table
Recipe and Photos updated 11/12/15. Originally posted 6/1/12.