This recipe is in partnership with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
This Apple Cinnamon Granola is perfect for fall. Tons of apple goodness with a hint of cinnamon makes this granola perfect for the season.
Homemade granola is so easy to make and you get to control what goes in it. Feel free to swap the nuts and dried fruit to make it your own, but these are my favorite flavors together. I was inspired by what goes well with apples and apple pie for this granola.
I used the the new SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener to keep it great-tasting with a no-calorie natural sweetener made with stevia. For SPLENDA® Brand, “natural” means there are no added flavors or colors, no preservatives, and only non-GMO ingredients made by minimal and common processes. The result is SPLENDA® Naturals Sweetener with its great sweet taste.
If you love this Apple Cinnamon Granola then you must pop over to see my other granola recipes. And if you are fan of SPLENDA® Brand, I have a whole section dedicated to recipes using Splenda sweetener products.
So grab some yogurt or a big bowl and some milk to enjoy this homemade apple cinnamon granola this fall.
Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup chopped freeze dried apples
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 6 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 packet apple cider drink mix, not prepared (dry mix only)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a 9x13 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients and gently stir to combine. Drizzle in oil and stir until everything is lightly coated. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Stir granola and return to over for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before transferring to an airtight container. Store up to 2 weeks.
For more info on how the SPLENDA® Brand does naturals, visit splendanaturals.com.
Disclaimer: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with SPLENDA® Brand. #SplendaSavvies
Don't Miss A Recipe!
And get my Free Slow Cooker Resource Guide! It's full of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients plus plenty of slow cooker tips!
Plus, you'll get access to my free EXCLUSIVE downloads & printables for newsletter subscribers.