This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
‘Tis the season for company, parties, and house guests. Don’t spend all day cooking when these Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders will impress your family and guests. They are quick to throw together and heat up in the oven all together so dinner is ready in no time at all!
I love having guests, little gatherings, and big parties too. I’m a crazy planner and plan out my menu and the whole event a month or so ahead of time. I plan how far in advance I can make recipes, how long recipes will take to make from start to finish, and have a whole working timeline. Yes, I’m that crazy…but it works well for me because then I’m not in the kitchen when my quests are here.
I used my favorite rolls to make up these amazing Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders in no time at all. Just a few minutes of prep time, then stick them in the oven before your guests (or hungry kids) arrive and you will have a hot sandwich for everyone. I love having something cooking in the oven when guests arriving because it fills the house with the smells of tasty things to come.
Sliders are so fun and everyone thinks you slaved all day, but in reality they are so quick. Most of the sliders I tend to make take less than 30 – 45 minutes from start to finish….and most of that is baking time!
- 2 packages Udi's Gluten Free Rolls, thawed
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced pastrami
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 12 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice thawed rolls in half and place the bottom half in the baking pan, cut side up. Spread 1 tsp of dressing on each bottom piece. Then top with a slice or two of pastrami. Add 1/8 cup sauerkraut and 1/4 cup cheese on top of the pastrami.
- Place tops on rolls and brush with melted butter. Insert toothpicks to keep them together.
- Heat in oven for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat is warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 453Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 1651mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 27g
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Southwest Chipotle Burger Sliders
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders
Jalapeño Popper Turkey Burger Sliders
Asian Chili & Garlic Pork Sliders
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Club Sandwich Sliders
Easy French Dip Sliders
Monte Cristo Sliders
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Slow Cooker Honey Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders
Update: 1/1/18 Org publish date: 12/21/14