This delicious winter Cranberry Pecan & Goat Cheese Salad is just what you need to eat healthy without feeling deprived.
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
You’ll love the simplicity of this salad. It’s also totally customizable. Don’t like pecans…use your favorite nut. Don’t like goat cheese…use your favorite soft cheese. Since I have to keep away from all cow dairy, I use a ton of goat cheese and this is one of my favorites.
In this salad, I used dried cranberries (unsweetened) and Humboldt Fog cheese, which is a mild goat’s milk blue cheese. You can totally use your favorite blue cheese or feta or plain goat cheese. But if you can find this brand, you have to try it.
Cranberries are one of my favorite ingredients to cook with during the winter. I don’t care if they are fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or jellied…they add a great flavor to everything. Besides this salad, my Pork Chops with Cranberry Applesauce is always a hit and one of my family’s favorite recipes. It’s guaranteed to please even the pickiest eaters.
Simple Cranberry Lime Vinaigrette
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #amftrecipes when you share one of my recipes….so I can see all the wonderful recipes YOU make!
Connect with Around My Family Table!
Make sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive seasonal recipes once a week or
receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Cranberry Pecan & Goat Cheese Salad
- 4 cups dark leafy greens
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 3/4 cup crumbled Humboldt Fog goat cheese (or other soft cheese)
- 1/2 cup whole fresh cranberries (or frozen, thawed)
- juice of two limes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-4 tbls sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a large salad bowl, add greens, dried cranberries, pecans, & cheese.
- In a blender or food processor, add remaining ingredients and process for a few seconds until cranberries are broken down and everything is fully combined. Taste and adjust sugar. Store in a mason jar with a tight lid until ready to serve. Shake well and drizzle over salad.
Don't Miss A Recipe!
And get my Free Slow Cooker Resource Guide! It's full of recipes with 5 or fewer ingredients plus plenty of slow cooker tips!
Plus, you'll get access to my free EXCLUSIVE downloads & printables for newsletter subscribers.