Light and crisp Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies are a scrumptious addition to your cookie jar!
These are my new favorite cookie…they are so easy and quick that you can’t mess them up. They are light, crisp, and full of pecans! Plus there is chocolate…the perfect amount of chocolate. Since chocolate is one of the key ingredients you have to use a good quality chocolate.
It’s worth picking up and using a really good quality brand of chocolate for your baking. Trust me…you can taste the difference. Just make sure there aren’t any crazy ingredients so the chocolate flavor really stands out.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 188 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 33mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 17g Protein: 2g
I’ve partnered with some of my favorite gluten free bloggers to bring you 18 amazing Gluten Free Cookies that are totally worthy of ANY holiday cookie exchange.
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma
- Gluten-free Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Only Taste Matters
- Gluten-free Vegan Ninjabread Men Recipe from Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-free Vanilla Wafers Recipe from gfJules
- Gluten-free Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cookies Recipe from Making It Milk Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Thumbprints Recipe from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free
- Gluten-free Holiday Sandwich Cookie Assortment Recipes from Go Dairy Free
- Gluten-free Cranberry Lime Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Cafe Johnsonia
- Gluten-free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookies Recipe from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Sugar Cookies Recipe from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-free Pfeffernusse Recipe from Fearless Dining
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe from Maebells
- Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Gluten-free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars Recipe from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Gluten-free Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe from Gluten-free Frenzy
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.