This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Trail mix fudge is the perfect simple fudge recipe to make when you want to clean out your pantry! This delicious White Chocolate Trail Mix Fudge is full of nuts, pretzels, and dried fruit, and is one of my favorite gourmet fudge recipes to make for holiday gatherings.
Oh fudge….it’s a glorious treat. There really is no end to the creative ways to make it. This easy fudge recipe, while not super pretty, is one of my favorites. It’s that whole sweet & salty thing that gets me every time. My White Chocolate Trail Mix Fudge is always one of the first gone off the holiday platters, probably because the saltiness of the peanuts and pretzels cuts that insane sweetness of the white chocolate.
Do you like your fudge to be sweet, salty, or a combination of both?
Easy Trail Mix Fudge Recipe Ingredients:
Because I like the sweet and salty combination, and I really enjoy the crunch factor in my fudge, I add nuts, pretzels, chocolate, and raisins to the fudge. The recipe is really versatile though… if you want to add other types of chocolate, or different dried fruits, go for it. Let your imagination go wild and empty your pantry of the little bags of ingredients that are stashed in the back of the baking cabinet.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 c broken pretzels (I use a gluten free brand, but any type are fine)
- 1/4 c peanuts
- 1/4 c raisins
- 1/4 c mini chocolate chips
- Heat milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Place white chocolate chips in a large glass bowl and pour warm milk over the chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds-1 minute. Stir mixture until the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated with the milk. Add vanilla, pretzels, peanuts, and raisins. Stir until chocolate starts to cool a bit and then stir in mini chocolate chips quickly.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish that has been lined with parchment paper or foil. Place in refrigerator for several hours to firm. Once firm, remove from pan and cut into 64 pieces.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 64 Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 94Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans