This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Jello salads need to make a come back! Not sure why they ever went out of style because they are delicious and super easy to make! My Layered Blueberry Jello Salad is gonna make you smile. Bring these tasty beauties to your next potluck and you’ll be everyone’s new best friend….promise.
My versions are dairy free, but can be easily adapted to traditional ingredients if needed. They are perfect for potlucks, parties, or a simple addition to a summer supper.
Aren’t these mason jars filled with blueberry goodness so adorable? Any size jar would work depending on how many you need to make…or you could make mini versions in shot glasses or dixie cups if you needed a ton of them. Everyone loved having their own jar and it made for easy serving at the party. Just grab one and go!
I made these Layered Blueberry Jello Salads for a 4th of July potluck I attended with my friend Julie from Bread Booze Bacon. Well, wouldn’t ya know it…she made a jello salad too…told you they were gonna make a come back! Make sure to pop over and check out here Fizzy Berries Jello Mold. It was divine!
- 2 small (3 oz each) packages grape jello
- 1 can blueberry pie filling (21 oz)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, undrained (21 oz)
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 8 oz carton sour cream (I used a dairy free version)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened (I used a dairy free version)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine 2 cups boiling water with jello, then add blueberry pie filling, crushed pineapple, and nuts. Pour equally into individual serving dishes. Chill several hours until firm.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla until well combined. Top firm jello mixture evenly with cream topping. Add whipped cream (regular or dairy free), a couple fresh blueberries, and a sprig of mint to garnish.
- Servings vary on how many you decide to make, but should make 8 servings easily.
Never worry about dinner again....
Subscribe to get my 5 favorite Quick & Easy dinner recipes and FREE weekly meal plans