This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Friday’s, on AMFT, are usually reserved for suppers that take 15 minutes or less. Today we are sharing general recipes that are 15 minutes or less. I love having a bunch of quick recipe ideas in my recipe box for quick snacks, drop in company, or just cuz I’m in the mood to make something tasty! Even though smoothies aren’t typically supper fare, I do have them on occasion when I’ve had a big breakfast or lunch and need something a little lighter for supper. I think y’all will love this layered strawberry banana smoothie for supper.
It’s full of tons of fruit and topped off with a nice serving of granola. It really feels like a meal and is filling too! I just love this smoothie and it’s naturally gluten free (double check your granola though), dairy free, and sugar free. Plus..it’s just so darn pretty who wouldn’t want to drink it?!?!?
- 3 strawberries (leave tops on for extra nutrients)
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1/2 inch slice of fresh pineapple (peeled, but not cored...core has lots of nutrients)
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- handful of ice cubes
- 1/4 cup granola
- To prepare bottom layer, combine all the bottom layer ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large glass or mason jar.
- To prepare top layer, rinse out blender and then blend top layer ingredients until smooth. Gently pour over the top of the bottom layer.
- Top with granola.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 565Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 123gFiber: 16gSugar: 77gProtein: 9g
Today we are all sharing recipes that are 15 minutes or less, whether it’s a smoothie, holiday dessert, or a quick snack. Having a bunch of recipes that only takes a few minutes in your recipe tool box is good thing! Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Layered Strawberry Banana Smoothies from Around My Family Table
- Easy Healthy Mac ‘n Cheese from Food 4 Little Ones
- Leprechaun Bark from Better in Bulk
- Gyro Pizza from Just 2 Sisters
- Easy Breakfast Roll-Ups from Home Cooking Memories
- Homemade Hummus and Pita Chips from Jen’s Journey
Head over to our #15MinuteSuppers Pinterest Board to see all the past recipes and more delicious goodness!
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.