This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Don’t maple and bacon belong together? It’s like the perfect marriage! Sweet & Salty! Well…hold your horses because this MAPLE BACON FUDGE is the perfect addition to your gourmet fudge platter.
This is the ultimate fudge! I don’t think it could get any better. It’s salty, sweet, creamy, but has a little crunch! If you love maple and bacon then this fudge needs to be next on your list. Imagine adding this to your holiday platter, taking to an office party, or just make it for company.
Check out some of these other delicious BACON RECIPES from my friends
- 1 container vanilla ready-made frosting
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips (I used a dairy free brand)
- 1 tbsp maple extract
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan by lining it with foil, leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside. Place container of frosting in the microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and completely melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the chocolate and let the heat from the frosting melt the chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in extract and bacon. Pour into foil lined pan.
- Place in the refrigerator to set up then cut into one inch squares.
- Enjoy! Makes 64 one inch pieces of fudge.