This recipe is in partnership with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
A quick and delicious smoothie is the perfect breakfast. Every fall, I make this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie several times a week to stay healthy and still feel like I’m having a special treat.
I love making easy pumpkin recipes like this, but sometimes all the sugar of the season is just too much so I try to reduce my sugar intake when I can with recipes that have less added sugar. Check out my other recipes that less added sugar.
Get all the pumpkin pie flavor goodness, in a tasty and healthy smoothie that won’t pack on the pounds during the holidays! I used SPLENDA® Naturals since that’s what I had on hand and it worked great!
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is cool, creamy and filled with so much real pumpkin-y goodness (aka fiber) that you won’t feel bad at all for sippin’ this smoothie all season long.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2-4 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Add a little additional almond milk to get to your preferred consistency. Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 75 Carbohydrates: 1g
Disclaimer: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with SPLENDA® Brand. #SplendaSavvies
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.