This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
This recipe is in partnership with SPLENDA® Sweetener Products.
A quick and delicious smoothie is the perfect breakfast. Every fall, I make this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie several times a week to stay healthy and still feel like I’m having a special treat.
I love making easy pumpkin recipes like this, but sometimes all the sugar of the season is just too much so I try to reduce my sugar intake when I can with recipes that have less added sugar. Check out my other recipes that less added sugar.
Get all the pumpkin pie flavor goodness, in a tasty and healthy smoothie that won’t pack on the pounds during the holidays! I used SPLENDA® Naturals since that’s what I had on hand and it worked great!
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is cool, creamy and filled with so much real pumpkin-y goodness (aka fiber) that you won’t feel bad at all for sippin’ this smoothie all season long.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2-4 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Add a little additional almond milk to get to your preferred consistency. Enjoy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Carbohydrates: 1g
Disclaimer: This post is part of my ongoing partnership with SPLENDA® Brand. #SplendaSavvies