This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
These gluten free, dairy free S’Mores Popsicles will make you feel just like a kid again. No campfire needed for these scrumptious treats! I think there is something so magical about S’Mores. They are totally amazing and reminds of being a kid in the summer and camping with Girl Scouts. We always stock up on S’More’s fixin’s every summer and surprise the kids with them for desserts. Sometimes we don’t even light a big fire, but just turn on our grill and toast up the marshmallows for impromptu gooey deliciousness! Since I’m craving all things cold and frozen this summer, I knew I had to recreate my favorite summer dessert into a yummy popsicle! Mine is, of course, gluten and dairy free…but it would be so easy to just make it with traditional ingredients for an amazing popsicle. These mini popsicles would be so fun for a summer party or a kids birthday party. Of course, I’m not gonna tell if you make giant full sized popsicles and eat them all yourself. It will be our little secret. If you are going to go to all the trouble to make these scrumptious bites of heaven, then please please PLEASE make your own magic shell. It’s super easy and only 2 ingredients. You can make it in advance and keep it in the fridge until you need it. Then just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds increments until it’s melted again and BAM you’ve got an amazing homemade magic shell that will knock your socks off.
I use paper Dixie Cups to make these popsicles easy. The paper cup just peels right off. My other favorite way to use Dixie Cups is this cake mix in the microwave recipe (aka 1 minute cake)
This dairy-free ice cream treat turns your favorite campfire treat into a frozen dessert that's perfect for summer!
- 1 pint vanilla coconut milk ice cream
- 3 1/2 oz marshmallow fluff
- 2/3 cup vanilla coconut milk
- Homemade Magic Shell
- gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- Combine ice cream, marshmallow fluff, and coconut milk in a blender and blend on high until it's totally combined and creamy. (Note: add a little milk at a time so it's not too thin.) Pour mixture into disposable paper cups and add a stick or heavy duty paper straw. (I used mini Dixie cups and then cut my paper straws in half.)
- Place in freezer for several hours or overnight to completely freeze.
- Before serving, make magic shell according to directions. Let it cool slightly. Remove paper cup from popsicles and dip in warm magic shell, then immediately roll in graham cracker crumbs.
- Return to freezer or eat immediately.
Melissa Donaldson says
This looks so NOM NOM!!! Wendy you are brilliant and inspiring, cannot wait to try to make this for Cameron! XO
Wendy O'Neal says
Thanks Melissa! I bet she will love them…my kids devour them every time I make them! w-
Deb Smith says
These look soon yummy! Great treat and foolproof for us kitchen fools!
YUM!! These look great! And I totally agree.. there is something magical about smores!
Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. says
I want to eat them all!!
Heather @ French Press says
such a FUN way to eat a s’more!
Lindsey @ American Heritage Cooking says
These are so ADORABLE! I could eat, like, 20! Perfect for summer!
Andi @ The Weary Chef says
What a fun recipe, and I love that they are gluten free. I almost made s’mores popsicles for s’mores week too, and now I’m glad I didn’t. They surely wouldn’t have been this cute, and I’d rather just use your recipe 🙂 Pinned!
Danielle | Krafted Koch says
What a fun way to enjoy the s’mores flavor in a cool treat! These look fantastic!