These triple layered smoothies are perfect for breakfasts, snacks, desserts, and for all the little superheros in your life.
I love getting creative with my smoothies and these are so fun, but more importantly they are delicious and packed full of healthy goodness. Lots of fruit, vegetables, and are dairy free too!
Triple Layered Smoothies
- 3 bananas
- 3 tsps vanilla, divided
- 1 cup almond milk, divided
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 tbls agave syrup, divided
- 1 cup packed baby kale
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup blackberries
- You can make these smoothies in one blender without washing it out, if you do it in this order.
- Make the middle layer first by adding the bananas, 1 tsp vanilla, and 1/3 cup milk to a blender. Process until smooth and then add a couple handfuls of ice and blend until smooth and somewhat thick. Pour into a large cup and place in the fridge.
- Make the top layer second by adding the strawberries, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tbls agave syrup, and 1/3 cup milk to a blender.Process until smooth and then add a couple handfuls of ice and blend until smooth and somewhat thick. Pour into a large cup and place in the fridge.
- Lastly, make the bottom layer by adding the kale, blueberries, blackberries 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tbls agave syrup, and 1/3 cup milk to a blender. Process until smooth and then add a couple handfuls of ice and blend until smooth and somewhat thick.
- Pour bottom layer into a tall cup so that it fills about 1/3 of the glass. Gently spoon in the banana layer so that it fills the next 1/3 of the cup, then top with the strawberry layer by gently spooning it on top. Add a strawberry garnish and a couple straws.
- Makes 2-3 good size smoothies.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 665kcal Calories from fat 51|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 26g||104%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Plan a Batman vs Superman Party with these great ideas!
Superhero Smoothies from Around My Family Table
Kryptonite Candy from Bread Booze Bacon
Batman Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
Batman vs Superman Surprise inside Cake from Ashlee Marie
Superhero Tic-Tac-Toe from Mom’s Messy Miracles
DIY Superhero Capes from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
No-Churn Superman Jello Swirl Ice Cream from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Batman vs Superman Candy Strawberries from Celebrating Family
Superman Icees from A Savory Feast
Super Hero Cookie Pops from Liz on Call
Join the newsletter
Get Delicious & Seasonal Recipes in your INBOX every week.