This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
- 3 cups popped popcorn, divided
- 1/2 cup butter (Earth Balance or regular butter)
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup red hot cinnamon candies, divided
- 1 cup pretzels (I prefer Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (I use vegan white chocolate chips)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 250F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, and 3/4 cup of cinnamon candies in a bowl over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour the hot syrup over the popcorn in a large, heatproof bowl, and stir to cover the popcorn. Spread the popcorn out onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until the candy coating is set (~30 minutes). Let cool completely.
- In a large, heat proof bowl, melt white chocolate chips with coconut oil in 30 second bursts, stirring between each burst. When chocolate is melted and smooth, let cool for 1 minute. Add in remaining popcorn, pretzels, red hot candies, almonds and stir to coat well. Add in cinnamon popcorn and stir to mix in.
- Pour out onto parchment paper to cool.
- Don't want to make your own cinnamon popcorn? You can buy cinnamon popcorn from various online popcorn stores
Disclaimer: Glutino sends me a box of gluten free products every month or so to try. I’m not required to post about them, but since I love their products and would use them anyway I love sharing them with y’all.