Make this quick Valentine’s Day Fudge for your sweetie this February. It has only 3 ingredients and ready in no time at all!
Be sure to sign up for my email list….seasonal recipes in your inbox every week!
Valentine’s Day Fudge
Y’all know me and know that I love a good fudge recipe. Fudge is so easy to throw together for a quick dessert or gift. I made this Valentine’s Day Fudge for my kids to surprise them after school on Valentine’s Day. They loved the little surprise and it really took no time at all. Maybe 5 minutes of active time.
I don’t go crazy celebrating Valentine’s Day, but it is fun to just have a few little surprises for everyone to just let them know that I am thinking about them. Hubby and I don’t even go out…seriously, all of our favorite restaurants jack up the prices and change the menu for the “special night”. Drives me crazy! I do make a special dinner sometimes, but usually it’s just a normal dinner with a couple special touches like this easy fudge.
3 Ingredient Fudge
This fudge recipe is sort of my quick and cheater method. It’s pretty much foolproof too! So, yes…I did use a container of premade frosting. It works and makes this fudge come together in a snap. This recipe also works with dairy free white chocolate chips (but it does take almost 1 1/2 – 2x more chips than using regular ones…just because they are smaller. A lot of the premade frostings are dairy free, so just double check the ingredients list if that’s what you need.
- 1 container ready made Vanilla frosting
- 1 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- red gel dye
- Valentine's sprinkles
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan by lining it with foil, leaving some hanging over the edge. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl and set aside.
- Place container of frosting in the microwave, heat for 20 to 30 seconds until it is hot and completely melted. Once the frosting is melted pour over the white chocolate chips and let the heat from the frosting melt the chocolate. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth. Add a few drops of red food coloring and mix (the more drops the darker the color will be, fewer drops and the fudge will be more pink).
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and top with Valentine's sprinkles. Place in the refrigerator to set up then cut into one inch squares..
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 57 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 17mg Fiber: 0g Sugar: 8g Protein: 0g
Join the Club!
Get delicious recipes delivered straight to your inbox each week! Plus learn how to take back suppertime in your home.
And get started with my NEW Take Back Suppertime 5-Day Jump Start Guide.